A Waffle House patron will have his day in court after exploding in anger over the restaurant’s lack of barbecue sauce.

Willie Edward Drake, 43, was arrested last week at a Waffle House in Macon, Ga., after “screaming obscenities and insulting” the employees who told him they could not provide him with barbecue sauce, per a Bibb County Police report obtained by the Smoking Gun.

The workers weren’t exactly withholding the barbecue sauce, either — Waffle House just doesn’t stock any, spokesman Pat Warner confirmed to Fox News.

“We try to accommodate everybody’s request, but if it’s something we don’t have in the building, it’s kind of hard,” said Warner.
This fact evidently didn’t deter Drake, who proceeded to accuse the employees of intentionally keeping the condiment from him.

Drake, 43, was reportedly unaware that the Waffle House didn’t even stock barbecue sauce before he went off on employees. (Bibb County Sheriff’s Office)

“I wouldn’t f—ing ask you if I didn’t know you had it!” he yelled, adding that he’d “go to f—ing jail over some barbecue sauce!”

Officers arrived to find Drake being “uncooperative and disorderly,” per the Bibb County police report, and arrested him for disorderly conduct. He was transported to the county jail, where he spent several days before he was released on $390 bond.

An officer who spoke with Macon’s Telegraph further confirmed that the jail stocks only ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard. “We stay with the basics on condiments,” said the sheriff.

Warner confirmed that none of the Waffle House’s employees were injured during the man’s tirade. “That’s the important part of this,” he tells Fox News.

Drake is now due in Municipal Court on March 1, the Smoking Gun reports.

13-Year-Old Boy Who ‘Ran Home Crying’ After Firing Crossbow Is Now Being Charged With First-Degree Murder

On October 21, a 13-year-old Oklahoma boy was playing out with his two buddies when he removed a crossbow. Based on CBS News, the 10-year-old that he had been using, Austin Almanza, was hit by the arrow until it pierced the next boy, Austin’s 8-year-old brother, from the arm.

The incident happened just outside of Oklahoma City at a little city named Chandler and is currently gaining nationwide attention after police charged the 13-year-old as a grownup using first-degree murder. It needs to be noted that the boy’s identity remains being kept anonymous on account of the chance his bill could be reduced to juvenile.

CBS News reported that the young teen states it was an accident. Nevertheless the living 8-year-old boy allegedly testified to another narrative.

That is when the 13-year-old supposedly grew mad and dismissed a crossbow.

An employee of the victim and survivor, according to CBS News, told authorities he had been within earshot of their killing and he discovered the 13-year-old boy state:

(more…)

Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence

A news release from the Santa Clara County District Attorney provides additional details of the episode which weren’t previously reported, for example allegations of Foster hitting his girlfriend in the head eight to ten times.

Foster is going to likely be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. now and faces over 11 years in prison if convicted of these charges. Read the Entire release under:

 

(more…)

Tony Stewart Ends Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Only a couple weeks before the trial had been set to start, former NASCAR celebrity Tony Stewart finished a wrongful death litigation which was happening for over two decades.

The trial, which was set to start on May 7th, 2018 — has been the result of continuing litigation between Stewart and the family of Kevin Ward Jr.. Stewart stood accused of flying to Ward through a sprint car race a collision which claimed the life span of this 20-year-old.

 

(more…)

11-year-old driving alone at night killed in crash

Louisiana State Police say an 11-year-old has expired after the speeding pickup truck he was driving hit a tree.

Trooper Glenn Younger says in a news release that just Clark James Davis was in the 1993 Ford Ranger if it moved off Louisiana Highway 802 roughly 4:15 a.m. Saturday in Webster Parish, approximately 5 miles (8 km) south of the Arkansas state line.

(more…)

Beatdown between customers, manager at Midtown IHOP

A midnight visit to IHOP finished in punches, dishes and chairs thrown following a worker requested a group of clients to maintain it down, authorities state.

According to authorities, a supervisor asked a rowdy celebration of five to depart once they refused to quiet down. He told authorities that the team got up and began walking toward the door when yelling.

(more…)

O.J. Simpson Confesses to Murdering Nicole and Ron

After 24 years any mystery surrounding the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman is over … since O.J. Simpson confessed.

Sunday night and Simpson walked writer Judith Regan through what occurred on June 12, 1994. He starts out adamant — he was just talking, which is weird, because if he didn’t do it what’s his basis for creating the hypothetical.

Simpson begins by talking about his “buddy Charlie” … whom he says for some reason went to Nicole’s to snoop around. He states Charlie came to Simpson’s home, told him what was going on and Simpson responded, “Whatever is going on it has gotta stop!” Unfortunately, Regan didn’t ask Simpson what Charlie said was going on.

 

(more…)

North Korea Signals Willingness to ‘Denuclearize,’ South Says

North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, has told South Korean envoys he’s prepared to make a deal with the United States on left handed his nation’s atomic weapons, officials in the South said Tuesday. Mr. Kim also said he’d suspend all nuclear and missile tests while these discussions were still underway, they stated.

President Trump responded with guarded optimism into the information, which possibly represented a significant defusing of a few of the planet’s tensest confrontations.

Throughout the envoys’ two-day trip Pyongyang, the North’s capital, that ended on Tuesday, the two Koreas also agreed to hold a summit meeting between Mr. Kim and President Moon Jae-in of South Korea about the states’ border in late April, Mr. Moon’s office said in a statement.

“The North Korean side clearly stated its willingness to denuclearize,” the announcement said. “It made it very clear that it would not have any reason to maintain nuclear weapons in the event the military danger to the North was removed and its safety ensured”

If the statement is corroborated by North Korea, it could be the first time Mr. Kim has suggested that his administration is prepared to discuss relinquishing nuclear weapons in exchange for security guarantees in the USA. Until now, North Korea has stated its atomic weapons weren’t for bargaining away.

“The North voiced its willingness to maintain a heartfelt dialogue with the United States about the topics of denuclearization and normalizing relations with the United States,” the announcement said. “It made it very clear that while dialogue is ongoing, it won’t try any tactical provocations, such as nuclear and ballistic missile tests”

On Twitter, Mr. Trump, who’s veered from bellicose threats against Mr. Kim to supplies to sit with him welcomed what he called “possible advancement” together with the North. “For the first time in several decades, a significant attempt has been made by all parties concerned,” Mr. Trump said. “The World is waiting and watching! May be false expectation, however, the U.S. is prepared to go hard in either way!”

Mr. Trump expounded on his own response later to reporters during an Oval Office meeting with Prime Minister Stefan Lofven of Sweden. “We’ve come certainly a very long way, at least rhetorically, together with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said. “The statements coming from South Korea and North Korea are really positive. That is a fantastic thing for the entire world.”

Asked if he’d meet with Mr. Kim, Mr. Trump said, “We will see what happens.”

The cautious American response partially revealed a history of feeling supporting the motives of North Korea, that has remained an enemy of the USA because the 1950-53 Korean War.

A blueprint of what American officials have described as North Korean duplicity in prior discussions has replicated itself, with little variations, throughout the Clinton, George W. Bush, along with Obama administrations. Back in January 2009, ” Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates, who’d served under the Mr. Bush and Mr. Obama, outlined that the American skepticism about North Korea having an oft-repeated lineup: “I am tired of purchasing the exact same horse twice.”

The South Korean announcement said the two Koreas would start working-level talks to prepare for the summit meeting, to be held at the Peace House, a South Korean construction in Panmunjom, the so-called truce village which straddles the boundary. Ahead of Mr. Kim and Mr. Moon match, the nations will set up, for the very first time, a hotline where the leaders can speak on the telephone right, the announcement said.

The announcement gave no sign that North Korea could begin dismantling nuclear or missile applications anytime soon. But, the reported arrangements represented significant progress in Mr. Moon’s attempts to improve relations with North Korea. Those attempts advanced considerably during the recent Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, to which Mr. Kim sent athletes, entertainers and political delegations that included his sister.

The best South Korean envoys who returned from North Korea on Tuesday — Mr. Moon’s national security advisor, Chung Eui-yong, along with the manager of the South’s National Intelligence Service, Suh Hoon — are expected to be dispatched to Washington this week to brief the Trump government on their negotiations with Mr. Kim.

Mr. Chung told reporters in Seoul, the South Korean capital, that Mr. Kim was suddenly flexible. He said the delegation had anticipated him to insist that the South and the United States not maintain their annual joint military exercises, which have been frozen for the Olympics.

“Kim Jong-un just said he would understand the joint exercises need to resume in April about precisely the exact same scale before,” Mr. Chung said. “But he said he expected them to be readjusted if the problem on the Korean Peninsula stabilizes later on.”

Mr. Chung said the South Koreans thought that their arrangements with North Korea will be sufficient to begin a dialogue between Washington and Pyongyang. In addition, he stated that he had been carrying extra messages from Mr. Kim into the Trump government he couldn’t reveal.

“There wasn’t any additional special demand from North Korea in coming to dialogue,” he explained. “They just said they desired to be treated as a significant conversation partner”

For Mr. Trump, the overture from North Korea puts in motion a difficult phase that could call on the United States to exercise diplomatic muscles after a long stretch where the White House relied upon economic strain, backed by threats of military power, to take care of the North.

That challenge is going to be compounded since the State Department’s veteran North Korea negotiator, Joe Yun, recently announced his retirement from the Foreign Service. Another seasoned negotiator, Victor Cha, was recently sidelined if the White House chose not to proceed ahead with his nomination as ambassador to South Korea.

Administration officials are intensely wary of being drawn into a discussion where the United States makes concessions — on topics such as military exercises or imports of food and medical aid — merely to find that the North Koreans renege on their responsibilities after.

Mr. Trump has stated that the United States could speak to North Korea, but “just under the ideal conditions.” American officials have stated they’re able to begin discussions with the North only when it agrees to talk denuclearizing. They also have insisted that the North initial take a few activities that could persuade them of its own infancy.

Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera of Japan, that has supported the Trump government’s demanding approach to sanctions against North Korea, struck a note of warning about Pyongyang’s interest in discussions.

“While speaking about nuclear abandonment many times, it was that North Korea did not stop its nuclear development before,” Mr. Onodera said. “We will need to thoroughly assess if this South and North dialogue is really going to result in the abandonment of nuclear and missile development.”

 

(more…)

Dylann Roof’s Sister Arrested After Bringing Weapons to School Walkout

A sister of Dylann Roof, the guy who massacred nine black churchgoers at South Carolina at 2015, was arrested on Wednesday for bringing a knife, pepper spray and bud for her high school, the police said.

Morgan Roof, 18, was arrested on weapons and drugs charges at her high school, A.C. Flora, at Columbia, S.C., and taken to a detention centre, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said in a statement.

Sheriff Lott explained that a school resource officer was advised by an administrator that Ms. Roof had the weapons and drugs. “Roof had made a social networking article on Snapchat which caused alert to the student body,” Sheriff Lott said. No pupils were hurt, he said.

Ms. Roof’s Snapchat post criticized students who intended to walk from class to protest gun violence. “I hope it is a snare and y’all get taken,” it stated. “We know that it’s fixing to be nothing but black folks walkin out anyhow.”

Ms. Roof was taken to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center in Columbia, and local press reported that her bail was set at $5,000. It wasn’t immediately clear whether she was published or when she had a attorney. Ms. Roof’s parents didn’t respond to requests for comment.

(more…)

Teen stabbed boys at sleepover because of ‘religious beliefs’: police

Florida teenager — that had previously been investigated for “alleged violent tendencies” — watched jihadist movies and read the Koran “to give him courage” before stabbing a 13-year-old boy to death and seriously injuring two others in a birthday sleepover Monday, cops said.

Corey Johnson, 17, was charged with first-degree murder and tried first-degree murder after police said he confessed to the attack at the 13th birthday sleepover party at a BallenIsles Country Club home, the Palm Beach Post reported.

Jupiter Police, Palm Beach County School District police and the FBI previously received “intelligence gathering” on Johnson that prompted an investigation into his “alleged violent tendencies,” the Palm Beach Post reported.

Johnson reportedly told authorities he woke up at 4 a.m. Monday in Kyle Bancroft’s house and had an urge to kill Kyle’s mother, Elaine Simon; Kyle’s brother, 13-year-old Dane Bancroft; and Dane’s buddy, 13-year-old Jovanni Sierra. The three victims were each asleep at the moment, the Post reported.

“In his statement, Johnson advised he chased the victims because of his Muslim religion,” the affidavit stated.

(more…)

4 indicted in alleged hazing death of LSU freshman Maxwell Gruver

Matthew Alexander Naquin, 19, of Boerne, Texas, top left, was indicted with negligent homicide for the Sept. 14 passing of Maxwell Gruver. Patrick Forde, top right, Sean Paul Gott, bottom left, and Ryan Isto, bottom right, were indicted on hazing charges. (Photographs courtesy of the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office)

A Baton Rouge grand jury reviewing the cases against 10 men who were facing criminal charges for the death of an LSU freshman last year has indicted four of those guys for their participation, according to prosecutors Thursday (March 15).

Matthew Alexander Naquin, 19, of Boerne, Texas was indicted with negligent homicide for the Sept. 14 passing of Maxwell Gruver. Patrick Forde, Sean Paul Gott, and Ryan Isto were indicted on hazing charges, according to a news release by the District Attorney’s office in East Baton Rouge Parish.

In a published statement, East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore’s office said the grand jury couldn’t achieve a consensus about the hazing charges against the rest of the men detained last year. The grand jury was also not able to attain a consensus on an obstruction of justice charge against Zachary Castillo. Moore’s office previously declined pressing criminal charges against Sean Pennison.

(more…)